Full and B week vegetable, fruit, and cheese shares:
Distribution will be tonight, Wednesday, September 22, from 5pm – 8pm at First Presbyterian Church (FPC) at 124 Henry St. Distribution will be OUTSIDE in front of the church.
Please keep in mind new COVID-19 safety protocols for this year:
- Volunteers are requested to bring their own mask/face covering to reduce waste. (we will have some available if needed for volunteers).
- Face coverings/mask (we will provide these for volunteers) required to be worn at all times while volunteering.
- Members who come to pick up are requested to wear a face covering/mask, especially if you are not vaccinated.
- Pick up will involve two options – the pre-bagged veggie shares as we had last year or the option to sanitize your hands and then pick your own from the bins.
- Distribution will be from 5-8pm until further notice, but please try to space your arrival out over the 3 hours and not all arrive at 5pm.
This week’s vegetables (retail value $48):
1 head NAPA CABBAGE
1 head ROMAINE LETTUCE
1 bunch YU CHOY
1 bunch ARUGULA
1.5 lbs POTATOES
1 bunch GUY LON (Chinese broccoli)
1 bunch LEEKS
4 JALAPENO PEPPERS
3 lb bag BARTLETT PEARS & ASIAN PEARS from Briermere Farms
2 ASSORTED CHEVRE from R&G Cheesemakers