Full and B week vegetable, fruit, and cheese shares:
Distribution will be Wednesday, June 16th, from 5pm – 8pm at First Presbyterian Church (FPC) at 124 Henry St. Distribution will be OUTSIDE — in front of the church. Yes, distribution will now be directly in front of the double doors at the front of the church. The line will go to the left as you face the church. We will have signs and chalked sidewalks, but heads up that there’s a change!
Please keep in mind new COVID-19 safety protocols for this year:
- Volunteers are requested to bring their own mask/face covering to reduce waste. (we will have some available if needed for volunteers).
- Face coverings/mask (we will provide these for volunteers) required to be worn at all times while volunteering.
- Members who come to pick up are requested to wear a face covering/mask, especially if you are not vaccinated.
- Pick up will involve two options – the pre-bagged veggie shares as we had last year or the option to sanitize your hands and then pick your own from the bins.
- Distribution will be from 5-8pm until further notice, but please try to space your arrival out over the 3 hours and not all arrive at 5pm.
This week’s vegetables (retail value $47):
|1 bunch KALE|
1 head LETTUCE
1lb BABY ZUCCHINI
1 bunch CARROTS
1 bunch CHARD
1 bunch CELERY
1 bunch ASPARAGUS
1 bunch FENNEL