2018 ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE & TOUR DAY
THIS IS A FREE EVENT OPEN TO ALL
Join us for a day on the farm, learn about the farm, meet the faces behind your food.
Sang Lee Farms
25180 County Road 48
Peconic, NY, 11958 United States (map)
- Stir-fry demo & tasting with Stefanie Sacks, chef & culinary nutritionist
- Veggies & dip
- Vegan goodies & baked goods
- Local kombucha & more…
- with ‘Farmer Fred’ at 11am or 2pm
- Learn about the history of the farm
- See how we grow organically
- Walk through hoophouses & fields of asparagus, garlic & more…
- Join Certified Herbalist Courtney L. Hall in a discussion about the pros and cons of herbal medicine, the medicinal benefits of several herbs we grow here on the farm, how you can best utilize them, which herbs are the easiest to care for and taste some homegrown teas as we share in conversation.
- Beekeeper Chris Kelly will host 2 workshops on Urban & Rural Beekeeping at 12pm & 2pm