We’ve got 5 great reasons for you to join us for our Meet the Farmer event this Thursday, April 4th (details below):
1) Eat some delicious treats that Farmer Fred Lee will be bringing from Sang Lee Farms, which provides the Brooklyn Bridge CSA with all of our organic produce!
2) Learn how Fred converted his farm from a conventional farm to the thriving organic farm he manages today.
3) See what Fred grows, how he grows it, and what you can expect in your shares this summer.
4) Learn how your investment in a CSA can change our local food system here in New York City from Paula Lukats, who will be joining us from Just Food, an amazing local organization that supports CSAs.
5) Find out how you can help support a better food system right here in New York.
When: April 4th, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Where: Congregation Mt. Sinai, 250 Cadman Plaza West, Brooklyn NY
Who: Open to the public! Bring family, friends, neighbors.
Will there be food? Yes–some from the farm, and some snacks that the CSA volunteers will provide.
We hope to see you there! Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.